Arcylic 3 Tier Small Maypole Round Cupcake Stand - Larger Plate Size - It comes with 4 Acrylic Feet
It can hold 22-24 cupcakes.
250mm (11.8")Wide * 212mm High(8.35")
Tier1: Dia 150mm, (5.9")
Tier2: Dia 200mm, (7.8")
Tier3: Dia 250mm, (9.8")
# 1st,2nd tier is 4mm(0.16") thick, 3th tier is 5mm(0.2") thick
Each tier is 100mm apart and the total height of the stand is 212mm.(8.35")
The acrylic comes wrapped in the manufactures protective covering
No scratches or finger prints on the stand absolutely brand new.
The four small round plastic feet are included.They are used to level up the plate from the table to avoid uneccesary scratches.
This Cake Stand is Fully Adjustable, it will arrive to you flat packed in a box ready to be assembled. When putting it together you, you can put up as many tiers as you want, it does not need to be the full height if you do not wish.
Parts: Acrylic discs, head screws, double screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
* Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
* Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
* Take a metal head screw and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
* Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with head screw ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
* Now screw the first rod onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
* Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rod and tighten each piece as you go.
* The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
* The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
* To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
* Do not put the stand in a dishwater