6 Tier Maypole Cupcake Stand - It comes with 4 acrylic feet
The 6 Tier Maypole Cupcake Stand is our best selling 6 tier cup cake stand. It is held together by central rod fixed with screws for strength and stability.
Overall Size 400mm(15.7") * Width 400mm(15.7") * Height 525mm(20.7")
Capacity: approximately 82 cupcakes (based on 60mm(2") diameter cupcakes)
# 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th tier is 4mm (0.16") thick, 6th tier is 5mm (0.2") thick
Rod Size : Diameter 30mm x 100mm Height
The entire size:
Length 15.7" Width 15.7" Height 20.7"
Length 400 * Width 400 * Height 525mm
Tier1: Dia 150mm, (5.9")
Tier2: Dia 200mm, (7.9")
Tier3: Dia 250mm, (9.8")
Tier4: Dia 300mm, (11.8")
Tier5: Dia 350mm, (13.8")
Tier6: Dia 400mm, (15.7")
Rod Pillar Size : Diameter 30mm(1.2") x 100mm(3.9") Height
Packaging: Flat packed in cardboard carton, each component is protected with bubble wrap.
Tier plates x 6
Rod pillars x 5
Screws x 6
Assembly Instructions: very simple and quick to assemble. Simply fasten each screw to the corresponding rod, there is no need for glue or other fixings/hardware. View this instructional video on how to put the Maypole Cupcake Stand together.;
Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time. This cupcake stand can be used as a 6 tier stand or you can remove the top plates and use it as a 5 tier, 4 tier, 3 tier etc.
Below you will find the diagrams for each of our stands telling you exactly how we arranged the cakes on to each tier.
Parts: Acrylic discs, head screws, double screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
* Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
* Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
* Take a metal head screw and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
* Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with head screw ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
* Now screw the first rod onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
* Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rod and tighten each piece as you go.
* The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
* The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
* To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
* Do not put the stand in a dishwater